Transport to Kam Leng
by Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) and Bus
1. The Changi Airport MRT station is located in the basement of Terminal 2 and Terminal 3.
At Changi Airport station, board the train towards Tanah Merah station and alight 2 stops later at Tanah Merah station.
2. At Tanah Merah station, board the train towards Joo Koon station and alight 7 stops later at Lavender station.
3. Take Exit B and walk to the bus stop at after Kallang Road (07371), Lavender Street.
4. Board either bus (13, 67, 133, 145) at after Kallang Road (07371). Alight 2 stops later at Eminent Plaza, Lavender Street. Alternatively, you may walk along Lavender Street to Eminent Plaza for about 10 minutes (900 meters).
5. Walk 100 meters from Eminent Plaza to Kam Leng Hotel at 383 Jalan Besar.
The travel time is around 1 hour and cost less than S$2.00.
Taxis are available at the taxi stands at the arrival hall of each Terminal. The journey to the Kam Leng Hotel is estimated to cost between S$18.00 and S$35.00 and takes approximately 30 minutes. Fares are metered and there is additional airport surcharge for all trips originating from the airport.
$5 airport surcharge – 5.00pm to 12.00am (Fridays to Sundays)
$3 airport surcharge – all other times
Midnight surcharge of 50% of final metered fare – 12.00am to 6.00am (daily)